swimming in the middle
We were waiting for the MRI all day yesterday and just when we thought we would
have to wait until Friday we got "the call"
It was not what we had hoped for as the tumor is unchanged and did not shrink.
We try to focus on the fact that it could be worse, the tumor could have continued to
The oncology team here thinks we should give it one more try and do one more round of this chemo
starting next week, but they will run this decission by the nb specialist in Toronto first.
I think this would at least buy us some time to come up with yet another plan.
As far as we know this would either be pretty invasive spine surgery (due to the bigger tumor),
proton radiation in the US or salvage chemo (which might only do damage to Lina and not work)
I guess we will deal with this decision after this next round and another MRI in about 4 weeks.
Lina's hair is starting to fall out again and I know it is our least worry but it still
makes me sad. She loves her new hair and wants to have it brushed daily. I guess with summer
finally here we will tell her that this is her nice and cool summer look.
Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy this beautiful sunshine.